Friday, June 03, 2011

Some Endings



Feasible vision under bed linen, you are here and you are here.
strangely enough, that '61 talkie was on tv last night - black, white,
"absolutely not". Your parting words, your queer wrangling
intoxicated, acting sober - Misfit Flat. A beer a year
would say my friend Mitch, whose dad passed not long ago
came summer. There's the sky again, as shallow as creek
God willin'. It will. We both know. Back in my bed again, red
jubilantly delinquent. I have already lost one tooth and it is
not even September. Nothing has happened under this dead
streetlamp. I am not unaware, just being aggressively fictive.
Some practical concerns include my teenage years that were
bent away from their assigned post. I forgot where and am already
starting to cry. Looking up, I make out stars and walking papers -
my very own - burn to white. Some endings never end.



No comments: