Saturday, June 05, 2010

You know who I am



You do right? Time and walking lengths
some of the fear of Spain, you have none,
you chose the living, at a very young age.
Who is leading anyway? The dog or thee.
The very understanding of the world, me
the cloud-dump, the cancerous lung the
vent frais of yet another matin inbred.
You know who I am and you like that
and I like that, oh how I like that. You
know it by heart, and the shape of recasts
regurgitate. For me, at me, from to place
is now, peut-être. You know me. Maybe
you do. I have the dead, you eat them,
your move, but I guess I ate them too.
You know who I am, this winter icing
over powderburn [that was confessing]
to the crime I've earned. Guilty to have
led you here, turbulent, induced body,
translator of one language to other than me.
You know who I am, nickel and sweat and
copper. C'era una volta, you know that too.
You know who I am and I like that your seas
are as black and as deep as the ones I can be
in this place where I am and you know who.



No comments: